Nov 3, 2009





I've got lots of stuff in the works for an upcoming craft fair that I'm doing with fellow Etsian CloverNoire (who happens to be family :) . I laughed as I was looking at my "work area" (dining room table) and had to take a pic. You know how cute and tidy and color coordinated some peoples craft rooms look when you see them featured on Etsy etc?! Not so with me! I really hope those people clean their rooms before they take pictures and they normally look just like that ^. I have half finished ornaments, photos, fabric and trims for barrettes, jewelry stuff...I'm all over the freakin' place.

4 comments:

L. Carol Christopher said...

It reminds me of my studio, Rubes -- stuff EVERYWHERE! Looks like an artist in residence!

Ruby Clover said...

If I even clean it, I get so excited to mess it up with some new medium anyway. If that table was cleared off for more than a day I'd be dragging out my sewing machine and 10 bins of fabrics to try and sew some scarves or something.

Cathy Mitchell Fauss said...

Ruby, Your table looks neat compared to my little art room. I don't have the guts to post pics as is. I should though. I'm probably not alone. Love your new green box. It's gorgeous!!! Decorations are pretty also.

Ruby Clover said...

it looks like a big ol' table of A.D.D. to me! And guess what I did...pulled out the sewing machine and fabrics :/ Now I've taken over my kitchen too. wish I had more will power, it's ridiculous.

thanks about the box :) I might just list it before the fair, dunno yet.

Followers